I finally have better details. Unfortunately the client wasn’t open to my preferred model (hiring my team, which allows me to bring in beginners) and really wants a single person with 1-2 years experience.
If you or someone in your network is interested, I'm happy (overjoyed!) to make the connection:
The first two bullet points are the critical ones. Everything else is nice to have.
The client wants to move on the ASAP.
1-2 years of experience in technical writing specifically who has the following experience:
• Experience working in a scrum agile environment on a software development team.
• Experience working with madcap flare for documentation creation.
• Experience of AzureDevOPS
• Experience of GIT
• Experience creating API technical documentation including flowcharting and diagramming
• Experience creating end user documentation including User Guides, Release Notes, What’s New Guides, and Known Issues.
I'm assembling a small team of tech writers for an upcoming project, and would love to open it up to someone just getting started.
I truly believe that entry level means 0 experience but excited to learn, and one of my most important tasks is to mentor and train.
I don't have a lot of details yet, but you are interested in having a conversation (or maybe you have a daughter/sister/niece/friend) who would, please reach out!